We came home early, yesterday at about midnight. We left callaway at 4 pm, and just drove. stopping only to feed adam and reid, feed the car gas (at 1.97 a gallon, can you believe it?) and to let dorothy use the toilet. Of course we are exhausted today. I managed to put almost everything away. Tomorrow I will tackle most of the laundry. And then the trip will really be behind us.
We didn’t do too much at callaway. We saw their butterfly conservatory yesterday, but it was NOTHING compared to the one in Key West.
I’ve been tagged with a Meme:
1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop.
3. Real moms brag about their kids
3. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth.
4. Real moms juggle
5. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
6. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
7. Real moms have kids with potty mouths.
8. Real moms can pack it all up to evacuate at a moments notice
here are the rules:
- copy the above text into your blog and add the person who tagged you
- add your own real mom contribution to the list
- tag as many moms as you can
- Kodiak Koehlers because she has 2 children about 6 months apart and they live in alaska (cold weather, I don’t know how you moms do it)